This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Question for Sora

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Johnson

PostSubject: Question for Sora   Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:03 am

Why are there so many guests that are shown online all the time? They can't see anything can they?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question for Sora   Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:49 am

The guests cannot see anything. I know that some of the guests can come from Google and they'll do that for every forum here on forumotion.

Also, I did have to get a last minute replacement for Tatum because when I checked my IMDb outbox the night before the Reward Challenge, all the messages to the person who was originally supposed to be Tatum were gone, which I think might have something to do with it. That said, I've never seen anything like it and that's about all I can gander at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Sergeant Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Question for Sora   Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Okay cool i guess maybe we'll fiind out later haha. I just found it weird especially the day there were 20+ online
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for Sora   

Back to top Go down

Question for Sora
Page 1 of 1