HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Admin
Sora

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:05 am

1. It is a shame to see you here, though it was great to have you in this game. What happened?

2. As the last person to sign up, did you have any doubts that you were going to make it to the jury?

3. Who are you rooting for to make it to the end of this game and which people do you think should walk the plank?

4. You still have a Black Vote to cast, but hold off on that until the second juror is announced.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Sora
Admin
Sora

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:16 pm

You may now submit your Black Vote for anyone you want in the Top 8.
Back to top Go down
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:05 am

1. It is a shame to see you here, though it was great to have you in this game. What happened?
Numbers weren't on my side. And just trusting someone who didn't have a big say in the final outcome.

2. As the last person to sign up, did you have any doubts that you were going to make it to the jury?
Not really, I figured I'd have that going against me when I did join. But glad I talked to good people in this game. Sho, Michael and Regina!

3. Who are you rooting for to make it to the end of this game and which people do you think should walk the plank?
pretty much those 3 I mentioned lol but I know Sho is in jury already, but if not them maybe yoshi for beating me at a not so great way keeping myself safe. :/

4. You still have a Black Vote to cast, but hold off on that until the second juror is announced.
That will be for Bella! Sorry girl.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:07 pm

Thanks for the Interview, and it was certainly great to have you in this game. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Thoughts
Page 1 of 1