HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Immunity Challenge 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

Immunity Challenge 6 Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge 6   Immunity Challenge 6 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:52 pm

First immunity challenge as a merged tribe and Bella won which helps a lot. Unfortunately i wasnt able to get to her in time to give immunity to either me or yoshi. The current plan would be to split the vote between Shosanna and Tatum to get shosanna to play her idol and still vote one of them off. The problem is even if we can get michael to vote along with us that would only leave 3 votes for tatum and the three girls will for sure all vote together. If they can get michael to vote with them then either me or yoshi could be screwed. My paranoia has hit a new level, but i have a bad feeling i could be the first member of the jury should things go sour
Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge 6
Page 1 of 1