HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Convos from PMs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Regina George

Regina George

Convos from PMs Empty
PostSubject: Convos from PMs   Convos from PMs EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 15:14 Topic: Re: ynfdokn

Got it

Bella Swan Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 15:11 Topic: Re: ynfdokn

if i do come back just dont expect anythig from me. that bridge is long gone.

Regina George Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 15:05 Topic: Re: ynfdokn

I haven't made a deal with him. We just talk and he's pretty chill. She didn't insult you. She was just all about keeping the room secret and voting you then come to find out she was doing the opposite. Karmas a bitch and I'm fine if you come back and I leave shortly after. I'm good with jury these days.

Bella Swan Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 14:58 Topic: Re: ynfdokn

i dont even wanna know because its probably insulting me and thats fine. so you are with yoshi? nice and idk who told you i was with them but no all i ever did was try to distance myself from you guys and help myself come merge.

Regina George Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 14:44 Topic: Re: ynfdokn

Tatum nice? Did her ass even tell you what was in the room. I didn't know about the room until I happened to see a room by mine and Yoshis the other night. I mean shit. We voted Brenda and she was in our alliance. You don't have to tell anyone who you talk to. I have talked to the other tribe too. But when we don't talk and then your name is put out there that you are with some of them then it looks shady. You would have thought that about me if you heard about that. I see where you are coming from and why you reached out to them now. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the room. I feel like a jackass. That's worse than a pawn.

Bella Swan Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 14:33 Topic: Re: ynfdokn

secret shit? because we have to tell everyone on the tribe who we pm? noo i dont care who people pm thats their business but when you and shosanna come to me for an alliance on day one and then not include me in the room, come on. so then because tatum is actually nice she told me about the room, so i ask shosanna about it who blatantly lied to me and told me that the room didn't exist. lmao so you wanna call me emo and stuff go ahead but you guys have been bitches to me this whole game so dont even rip into me for reaching out to the other tribe.

Regina George Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 14:26 Topic: Re: ynfdokn

I can say the same to you. You know about the room. You gladly tell me you are talking to the other side. Where was this shit before? All I got was a you're voting me out and a sad face. I am sorry for how things went down and yeah I wanted to be in a majority but don't fucking get holy with me when you been doing secret shit too.
Back to top Go down

Convos from PMs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters :: Regina George Confessional-
Jump to: